Here is the Merry Melony spinoff, Project Alice (temporary name). I want to do this for my senior thesis , but as it stands there are a lot of problems with this animatic.
1. The dialouge is HORRENDOUS. It's me, with voice changing software, instead of two real girls. The result sounds like a robot with strepthroat. It's almost impossible to hear unless you're blasting it as well...if you can't tell, Melony is reading Alice in Wonderland.
2. The hole in the back of Alice's head needs reworking. Right now it looks like a carved pumpkin and not the cracked, glowing void that I was going for.
4. Theres a lot of acting missing and so it probably needs to be at least 20 seconds longer...(for instance, Melony cries too fast).
5. Effects. Lots of cool effects aren't in the animatic, because I didn't have the time. But if I did this piece in 3D, it would have some sweet compositing.
6. The last shot....it's much too far away. In fact, I'd probably try doing the ending lots of different ways. Any suggestions?
It's a 6 meg flash file with no preloader so you may get a blank screen for a while...or maybe it will stop playing midway...just give it a minute. If you can look past all the problems, enjoy! ALSO. DO NOT TRY TO MAKE CONNECTIONS BETWEEN THIS AND MERRY MELONY. It's totally seperate. Pretend MM doesn't exist.